Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fog is in the air

Hello.  I swear I'm walking around in a fog.  My brain can't retain anything anymore.  Lot's more to think about going on around here.

Anyway, I've stopped by to share my creation for the Creative Knockouts challenge this week.  This week the challenge is snowflakes.  Show us your snowflakes.  I have used a beautiful image from the sponsor, Sweet N Sassy Stamps.  It's called Chickadee & Berries.



I hope you will join us this week. Take care.



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 



 

1 comment:

  1. YOU AND ME BOTH!!! We need to purchase a fog lifter and just share it ;) lol!!! I don't know what has been up with me lately. The kids think it is funny some days... I just feel like I am totally losing it!
    LOL!!!

    Your card is beautiful! I love the image and that gorgeous silver snowflake.

    ReplyDelete