Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fashion Restructure

Hello all.  I realized I haven't shared any of my sewing project in a while.  My daughter and I have gotten into refashioning clothes from Goodwill.  We saw so many mens shirt refashions on Pinterest so we have been trying a few.

I forgot to take the before pictures but here's a the finished result.  I took one man's dress shirt and a t-shirt to make the top.


My daughter couldn't wait to get into the finished outfit.  LOL!


Take care.



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS JUST TOO TOO CUTE / COOL!!! Love how you are re-purposing the clothing and your daughter is gorgeous. She looks like she is a very strong, loving, and sweet young lady. God bless you all!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great idea - looks super smart! Your daughter is a beautiful model.

    ReplyDelete