Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas is coming

Hello all.  Sorry I've been gone for so long.  It's really rough around here. I have been busy trying to put some things together for my daughter's upcoming birthday, Christmas and still looking for a job. So my days are pretty packed with activity, just not a lot of crafting.

I came to share today a card I did get to make.  I used an image from Deedee's Digis. I guess this is the start of my Christmas cards for the year.


The sentiment is from TLC Creations.

Well, I hope to be back soon, but no promises.  Take care.

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




2 comments:

  1. Lawren, I am thinking of and praying for you as you hunt for a new job. Praying that the perfect position comes you way and soon, sweetie! Your card is darling! I really like how you colored the image, and those sweet papers in the background. A great start to your Christmas cards! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this month, and I'll be sending you next month's digi as soon as the challenge ends. Hang in there. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're dealing with not having a job. So many folks are facing this same issue, but chin up! Something good will come to you if you just keep thinking good thoughts!
    I love what you've done with Daniel's tree! Those papers are super cute and I really like the sequin accents too! I hope you'll join Deedee's digis for the December challenge too!

    ReplyDelete