Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hello - Still here, busy sewing


Hello!  I'm still around.  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things once again.  I've been busy sewing.  There are so many things I want to make and do and just no time for everything.  So I've come to day to show off a project I completed for my daughter.

I made her top.  It's  peasant blouse without the elastic in the arms.  She didn't want the elastic.




I followed a couple tutorials to make the blouse.  These tutorials are for kids but the How to steps are the same for adults. (Adult Peasant Blouse)

Take care.

 


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


2 comments:

  1. I love peasant tops, and this one is wonderful, and what a beautiful daughter.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from sew many ways. What a great top. It looks so good on her

    ReplyDelete