Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gardening Nut

OMG - I am so late with this one.  I made a card for Nut day, which was last week.  Yeah, I'm late.  But I wanted to share anyway because I love how this little card came out.  I found another use for some of the punches and dies I have in my stash and that is always a good thing.

The image is from Bugaboo Stamps, Gardening Nut.  She is adorable.


Check out the Bugaboo Store, there's some really cute digis there.



Challenges entered:
Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door - Alway's Anything Goes
The Crafting Cafe - Anything Goes




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Just adorable!! I love the image, coloring, and design. Thank you for joining the TTCRD Challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Lawren! I love the colours you've used!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know there was a Nut Day, but this is a perfect card for the nut in your life ;)

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe and good luck :)

    Neil

    ReplyDelete