Monday, October 7, 2013

Coffee Can Organizer

Hello.  I've had a very productive day today.  I finally finished up my coffee can organizer.  I got the idea after seeing a pattern for sale on Pinterest.  I swear I lose a lot of time on Pinterest, I'm hooked!

Anyway, I didn't buy the pattern but decided to give it a try myself and I'm pleased with how it turned out.  My next one will look more tailored but for my first one...I'm pleased.



If you'd like to take a look at the pattern, it's by Flower Girl Design.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
All Crafts ChallengeAnything but a Card







free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 

6 comments:

  1. Lawren, it looks fabulous!!! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job!!! Thank you for joining my All Crafts Challenge at Craft My Life, hope you can join us again :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant job... Love the colours & fabulous design... Thank you so much for joining us at All Crafts Challenge... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect creation!
    Thank you so much for joining us at All Crafts Challenge :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Project and so useful. Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life with our Anything but a card challenge, Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and very useful project x

    ReplyDelete