Monday, September 9, 2013

Hambo Hoedown

Hello!  I had time to play in the Hambo Hoedown this week.  It's a color challenge and I love these colors together; Pink, Grey and Yellow.  I used the super cute Bear Cupcake for my tag.


It's been fun creating again.  My schedule is still pretty hectic but I am managing to get a few things out.  I need to create!  I am so addicted.  LOL.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Hambo Hoedown
One Stitch At A Time - Use a digi
Crafty Calendar -  September Bear Hunt  

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com





6 comments:

  1. Cute tag and the colors do look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink, grey and Yellow is such a pretty colour combination which has worked so well with your cute image Lawren. You tag has converted a lovely bottle of wine into an extra special gift. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours DO look good together. A lovely tag. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Lawren! Such a cute project I will need to try that... and Best in show at the Hoedown ~ Woohoo!! Thanks for joining the Hoedown see you again this week for more fun!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, that is a great colour combination and a super image too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great colours and I love your tag.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete