Monday, September 16, 2013

Hambo Hoedown - DECORATIVE SCISSORS

Hello, it's time for my Hambo Hoedown project this week.  I am really pushing it this week and I am not happy with the results.  This week we had to dust off all those fancy scissors we have in our stash.  You know the ones you just had to have..... First I had to find mine.  I think I actually gave them to my daughter, so we spent days hunting for them.  When we found them, we really had to "dust" them off - literally.  And then I had to figure out how to use them again.  So now you know why I am not happy with the results.  This was a real challenge for me.

Anyway, this week I used the image "Camera Guy".


My inside photo skills are horrible as well.  I really need to finish my DYI light box.  That would help a lot.

Anyway, I am off.  I have to prepare for a meeting in the morning.

Take care.


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




1 comment:

  1. OMG, I'd be like you -- first I'd have to find them and figure out how to use them all over again too!!! But..., you did a fabulous job, your card is adorable!!!

    Hope you've cheered up now!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete