Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Good News to share

Hi!  I'm back with the good news I promised to share.  I was asked to be guest designer for Bugaboo Stamps for both September and October.  I am super excited about this.  Bugaboo has been one of my favorite stamp companies for a very long time, so to play along with the wonderful DT for a couple of months is just AWESOME!

Over the weekend the announcement was made.  Sorry I am just getting to share the word, but there will be a ton of Bugaboo projects this month so just look out.  Here is my project for the Friday Freebie.  If you haven't picked up Beach Frog - beach toys, there's still time, just head over here.


 I hope you will come back often this month and see all my projects.

Take care.




Challenges entered:

Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door -Always Anything Goes
Twisted Tuesday  must use twist - Theme: Primary Colors Twist: Buttons

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 


12 comments:

  1. Hi, Lawren and congratulations!!! Your card is just adorable!

    So glad you shared your wonderful news! Have fun (I'm sure you will), and I'm excited for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Beach Frog and toys card is adorable! Love the shape you used for your card! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Thank you for playing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab fun card.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our TWISTED TUESDAY challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling little summer frog! Adorable card, Lawren, and I am so glad you shared it at TTCRD!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!! Love the frog! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love the frog! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! Thanks for joining our "Pink as All Outdoors" Challenge at Twisted Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how adorable! I love the shape of this card and the cute frog!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Primary Colors and Buttons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! The image is so cute and the colours are perfect! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete