Saturday, August 31, 2013

Super Saturday!

Hi All, I've been gone for a while.  I really needed a break, with a lot of things going on right now. But I am easing my way back into things.  Let's get started!

Today I have a creation from Fresh Brewed Designs.  I have used Angel Cake Summer Days Digital Stamp for my card.  


 So as you can see I am back in business.  I have some exciting news to share so I will be back later.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Jellypark Challenges - Things That Fly

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Any Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - Things with Wings







free logo - http://www.sparklee.com





 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Lawren! Ohhhh, soooooo cute!

    Just dropped by to say hi sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! So adorable! this is just so cute for a birthday card. Love it! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing this sweetie with us at Aud Sentiments.

    kathy b
    Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colors and adorable image!

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete