Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I've Got Your back

Good Morning everyone.  It's new release day at Chi Chi Memories.  I have fallen in love with this new release (well I love them all), but this release really spoke to me.  It's all about friendship and love and encouragement.  Now who doesn't need some of that in their life?  I know I do.

I used the super cute Don't Worry, I got your Back!


Now who wouldn't love to receive these cuties in their mailbox, especially if your friend is going through a hard time. 

Hop over to the blog to see all the wonderful cards and see the rest of this adorable release.

Take care.


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 


 

2 comments:

  1. This is SO CUTE!!! Love these two little friends. Sends such a powerful messing in such a sweet way. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete