Monday, July 29, 2013

The Journey is Just Beginning

Good Morning.  WOW, it's feels like a long time since I have posted.  Trying to get motivated and caught up after being sick is really tough; but I am doing it.

Today I have a card to share for this week's Hambo Hoedown.  This week we were challenges to use stripes.  The stamp I used this week is called, Armadillo.



Well I hope you all have a great day.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Hambo - Use Stripes
Crafty Boots - Animals




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a really sweet image, isn't it cute?

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the challenge this week and those green buttons are too fun! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Hambo Hoedown.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete