Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Papr Pretties Wednesday - Sentiment Only

Good morning, it's Paper Pretties Wednesday!  This week we are all about the sentiment.  This was a little difficult for me.  In my mind I kept seeing what type of image I wanted on my card with the sentiment, LOL!


In the end I used my Martha Stewart punch and my favorite embellishments - rhinestones.

This sentiment is from the digi set, AprilBe sure to stop by the blog and see all of the lovely creations.  The DT rocked this challenge.  Then link up for your chance to win.

Take care.
free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you embossed your card and the pretty flower border along the bottom so cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....I just love this colorful card. It put a big smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete