Friday, July 19, 2013

OMG - I'm so sick

Having a summer cold is horrible...having the flu in the summer is even worse.  This is day 3 of being in the bed, my whole body aches.  Of enough of that before I have no energy to finish.

I forgot to post my card for the new Dutch Dare Card Challenge.  This week we are sponsored by A Day For Daisies.   I had the pleasure of working with  Mom's Red Lipstick. What a sweet image. The theme is a Floral Frenzy.


Please join us this week and link up for your chance to win.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Brown Sugar –  Anything goes

Creative Fingers -  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Lawren, I know all about the cruddiness of a summer cold. I hope you feel better soon! This card is really cute; I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! I'm so sorry you are sick and yes, you are right, summer is even worse. I had the flu shot, but I gotten something worse than the flu for the entire month of December. I sure hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors. Sorry you are sick. Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers and bow
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling a tad better today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just stunning. Your design and coloring are beautiful.
    Lisa
    ( fellowDT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lawren, I hope you're feeling better. Just wanted to drop in to tell you thank you for sharing your creativity at Delightful Challenges. We will miss you, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete