Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Loving Our Pets at Can You Dig It

Hi!  This is my second post today.  I wanted to tell you about the new challenge this week at Can You Dig It?!  This week we are showing love for the furrier family members - our pets!

I have used Buttoned Dog by KiniArt to create an easel card!  This is only my second Easel card ever, so I am very happy how this turned out.


Before I go, let me show you my furry family members:

Houston and Bentley


Bitty


Hop over to the challenge blog and see all the Pet projects and then link up for your chance to win.

Take care.
free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




2 comments:

  1. OH so cute, Lawren! LOVE the fabulous patterned paper you used--and your coloring is great! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your easel card and it being your first one? Hard to believe. I ADORE your pet pictures. The pup looks like mine. Kitty doesn't look too happy...haha

    ReplyDelete