Monday, July 8, 2013

Loads Done today...

Hello!  I decided to take a break finally today.  I got loads done today...literally loads.  Loads of laundry that is.  LOL!  I did manage to get a card or two finished as well.

Today I have used an image from Little Miss Muffet Stamps,Licorice.



I think she is adorable with her little apple basket.

Well, I hope you had a great day.
Take care.

Challenges entered:
LMMS - Seeing Stars 
Digi Makeover Challenge - Anything Goes 
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes 

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card with great layout. Thank you for joining in the my craft creations challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Lawren, fab design and cute detail...thanks for joining in the fun at Little Miss Muffet last week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete