Thursday, July 25, 2013

Let's Go to the Movies

Hi everyone.  I'm back and feeling better!  I was so sick for over a week but I am feeling better and have some energy again!  YAY!

So I have a project to share with you.  I finished this right before I got so sick.  My daughter has been dying to go to the movies.  So I created a gift package for her including a movie ticket.




The elephant image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and is called To the Movies.  The ticket papers are from TLC Creations.

So I guess we are headed to the movies this weekend.  She deserves it.  She took care of Momma when I was sick.

Take care.



Challenges entered:

A.R.T. Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - Animal Antics
Crafts and Me -Anything Goes

Divas by Design -Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - Make a set
 




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 








8 comments:

  1. I love this set - hope your daughter enjoyed taking to the pictures and glad to hear your feeling better. Thanks for sharing with Fab n Funky this week.
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this movie-gift-set ROCKS!! How cool!! I'm sure your daughter enjoyed it! Thanks for joining us for the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge this week! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project, thanks for sharing it with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren-this is so awesome, and I just love the whole idea--what a great way to make a movie night even more fun, and memorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawern, I hope you are feeling better. I love your card and goodies. This would make a great gift to give someone who needs a night out. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy movie pack, bet it was appreciated! Thanks for joining us at divas this week, good luck, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what an awesome movie gift for your daughter! Lucky her! :)
    Thanks so much for sharing at the Southern Girls!
    Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image and card. Who knew elephants could be so cute. Thanks for joining us at A.R.T. this week.

    ReplyDelete