Friday, July 5, 2013

Fun Friday with Simply Betty

Good Morning, it's fun Friday!  Did you enjoy your 4th of July holiday?  We did.  It was nice to see friends and eat great food and just relax for the day.

Today I have a card to share.  This image is from Simple Betty Stamps and was a freebie for their Summer Fairy FB challenge.  I finally got mine done and it's before the challenge is over!!!!  I'm so proud of me, because I am always late.


You can't see it in the photo but her wings are very sparkly!  She is so pretty.  I want to sparkle like that!  LOL.

Hope you enjoy your day.  Take care.



Challenges entered:
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Creative moments - Flowers
C… is for Challenge- Flowers 
Crafty Calendar June - Things with Wings 




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Dear Lawren, you have made such an energetic and optimistic card! Love this background paper with tiny flowers, it's lovely. I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
    Hugs from Poland,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and lovely colouring!

    ReplyDelete