Thursday, July 11, 2013

Delightful Thursday - On the Fringe

Good Morning, it's challenge time at Delightful Challenges.  This week we are on the fringe!  We want to see fringe on your creations; (include fringe - either paper or fabric).

I have used  Lil Dixie and Wild West Sentiment Set   for my card this week.


To create my paper fringe, I used the Martha Stewart Fringe scissors.

I hope you will join us in the challenge.  Head over to Delightful Challenges and take a look at all the creations.  The new DT members have joined for their first challenge so leave them some love and then link up for your chance to win.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
TTCRD -  Anything Goes




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren:)
    This is totally adorable! Awesome coloring and I love how you fringed the paper at the bottom...way to rock the challenge!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so darn cute!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, love the papers & layout!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete