Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chi Chi Memories New Release

Good Morning.  I am here, still sick but here.  I wanted to introduce you to one of the fabulous new release images over at Chi Chi Memories.  This release is all about  fun in the sun and it's called, Beach Time.

I have used Beach Teddy on my card. Teddy is ready for some fun and so am I. He is just adorable for those fun summer cards.



 I hope you have a great day.  Take care.



Challenges entered:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (optional include animals/creatures or animal print)

Corrosive challenges - Summertime
Craft-deebowz - Hand made bows
 

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com





3 comments:

  1. Lawren, your teddy looks so cute and ready for fun at the beach. Darling card. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge this month. Hugs xo - Barbara CDBDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet card Lawren! Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete