Sunday, June 23, 2013

Start Spreading the News....

I have the first line of this song stuck in my head and I have no clue why.  Start spreading the news..... I have no news to spread and I haven't heard anyone singing this song.  So I have no clue why this is on my brain.  LOL!

Anyway, the challenge this week at the Hambo Hoedown, was to incorporate a number in your creation.  Of course this song directed me toward what I would create.  I used Hambo's Paper Boy as my image and created a sentiment to go with it.


I hope this song leaves me alone soon.  I'm sick of hearing it! LOL!

Have a great evening and don't forget to pick up your freebie sentiment below.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Hambo Hoedown - Use a number
Challenges 4 Everybody -Always Anything Goes
Come and Get It Challenges - 3,2,1: 3 Embellishments, 2 Designer papers, 1 Ribbon/Twine
Dream Valley Challenges -  Father`s day/Male
 




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Impressive coloring of your paper boy lawren, and how sweet of you to add a freebie sentiment. Great to see you at the hambo hoedown again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Great colors and the sentiment is just awesome! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is too cute & your coloring is FAB! Thanks so much for joining us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for the 3,2,1 challenge. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and the papers and design are fab.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete