Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sending Wedding Wishes

Hello!
It has been one busy morning, so I am just getting to the computer today.  It's challenge time at Bugaboo Stamps and I'm the guest designer!  Whoot! Whoot! Yes, I am tooting my horn!

This week at Bugaboo we are Going to the Chapel and sending wedding wishes to all those lovely couples getting married.

I have used Wedding I Do as my image for the week.  I love bright non-traditional colors, so this is one bright wedding card and I love it!


You should see the lovely cards the DT made for this week.  Stop by the blog and take a look and then link up for your chance to win.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Crafting for All Seasons - Wedding/Anniversary
Oldie but Goodie - Weddings (My stash items are my pearl brads, they are at least 2 yrs old and my flowers are even older than that.) 
The Play Date Cafe - Magenta ... Teal ... Light Gray (my ring's stone is really lt. gray)





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com





4 comments:

  1. What a great wedding card thanks for joining us at OBAG this fortnight and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love your IDo graphic! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright wedding card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image, I love it! Great coloring. Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete