Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Paper PrettiesWednesday - FANTASTIC FATHERS

Good Morning and welcome to Paper Pretties Wednesday!  It's dark and gloomy here in Florida, but it's till going to be a great day!

This week at Paper Pretties we are celebrating fathers and making Father's Day cards.  For my inspirations I used a digi called, Shade.  This is all my dad is going to do on Father's Day...sit back and relax.  LOL!


I hope you will join us this week and celebrate the father's.  Hop over to the blog to see all the lovely cards the team has created and link up for your chance to win.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
CCCB -Fathers or For a Male
Anything Goes Challenge -Fathers Day
Craft Room Challenge -Use Your Scraps
Creative Craft Challenges -For The Fellas
Party Time Tuesdays -Happy Fathers Day




 

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com






8 comments:

  1. Okay Lawren, I do not mean to hurt your feelings, but I have to tell you this...my husband just walked in the room, looked at your card and said "Oh what a cute little elephant" that is a mouse right? I keep telling the man he needs glasses!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! That just made me laugh so hard! Yes, that's a mouse!

      Delete
  2. Terrific card, perfect for Father's Day. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image of a MOUSE (first post = still laughing)and choice of colours thank you so much for joining us over at FCCB for our Fathers Day challenge xhugx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lawren, I've missed your postings lately. Do you have a subscription block so I can get your post sent to me? I'm so loving your cards this past week, maybe it's the Spring and summer feeling...my time of year. Several things, are you using copics now...wonderful job on the coloring. Next, I did not realize you lived in Florida. Finally, Chriss, you left a comment about her husband thinking the image was a cute elephant was tooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you've used the scraps, and that mouse is cute! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect card for Father's Day. Thanks for joining us at party Time Tuesdays. TFS

    ReplyDelete