Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New DT and New Challenge

OMG!  I totally forgot to post my card for the new challenge at Can You Dig It.  And I totally forgot to tell everyone, I'm on the DT!  Where is my head!  I know where it is, but it's a bit single vision right this moment.

So with out further drama, Can You Dig it has a new challenge...White Wedding with a pop of color.  For this challenge, I used Mr. & Mrs. from LilyPink Designs.


I hope you will join us for the challenge.  Hop over to the blog and see the lovely lovely creations everyone has made.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Wedding



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike! ;) LOVE the use of this digi on top of all the glorious white space! Fabulous creation! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete