Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ladybug Love

Good Morning.  It's Tuesday and that means I get to share a creation using a Chi Chi Memories digi stamp.

I love altering small notebooks. They make great gifts to give for any occasion. I have given so many away, I have never stopped to make one for myself; so today I did. These smaller sized notebooks I found at Michael’s in the dollar area. For this note book I used the adorable image called Ladybug Costume. When I saw her I knew I wanted to do something cute. She turned out adorable, didn’t she?"



I have a lot to get ready today, so I am off.  Stop by the Chi Chi memories store and see all the cute, cute digis they have.


Take care.



Challenges entered:
Craft-Dee BowZ - Celebrate Summer + Handmade Bow
Artistic Inspirations -Ribbon or Twine
Crafty Bloggers Network - Bright & Breezy
 
Created With Love - Your Favorite Things (My favorites are: flowers, rhinestones, bright colors) 
My Craft Spot - Cute as a Bug
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com






11 comments:

  1. Very cute idea and a sweet project tied with a bow. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image. Great looking card. Thanks for joining our Favorite Things Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I thought it was a card at first but then read you'd altered a notebook!! What a fun idea - and it looks terrific!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card great image. Thanks for joining us at Created with love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! What a wonderful little notebook to give as a gift, or keep for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!...thanks for along with us at Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card and image. Love the design and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx
    http://poweredbyfairydust63.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...such a sweet card! So glad you played along with us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card! Thanks for joining us over at CWLC Blog.

    Chris B - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this image love itThank you for playing along with us at crafty bloggers network.
    Kaz.
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! The image is adorable and I love the flowers! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete