Saturday, June 1, 2013

I'm the BIGGEST Fan!!!!





Good Morning!  I've had some news all week and I've been bursting to tell someone!  I am Bugaboo Stamp's BIGGEST Fan! (For June)   YAY ME!!!!!

I really am a huge fan of Bugaboo Stamps.  I can find a stamp for anything I'm working on, I just love them to pieces.

As the BIGGEST fan, I get to participate in all of this months challenges.  We are kicking off the month of June with an Anything Goes challenge!


I hope you will come join us for the month of June (and beyond too) but definitely for June and check out my GD projects.  Hop over the the Bug and check it out.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Sister Act Card Challenge -Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes

Crafty Ribbons -Anything Goes with Ribbon






free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the fun colors and the image. Thanks for submitting it in the SIster Act Card Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, so cute...Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha this image reminds me of how I look in the morning!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete