Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Friday - Let's have a cook out!

Hello!  It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood!  LOL!  I feel like cooking on the grill today.  So I think I will as long as the weather cooperates with me.

I have a card to share today.  I used a Doodle Pantry image called BBQ Birdie.  He seems to have the right idea!


I love this sentiment too.  I tell my daughter that all the time.  She tells me she doesn't "want any grill" on her food.  LOL!

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
DP - Use a DP image
365 Cards - Welcome Summer
A.R.T. Card Challenge - Summertime

Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Digi Stamps Only





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com


11 comments:

  1. Awww so sweet! Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at 365cards!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I say this all the time...I want my hotdog BURNT! Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at A.R.T. Challenges, hope to seeya again next week! ~Cheryl Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute, and one of the best things about summer! Perfect for our 1st challenge at A.R.T! Adorable image and I love those cute yellow buttons! Thanx so much for joining us and playing along. Come back again soon! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Lawren! You really 'cooked up' a fabulous creation! Love those background papers ... PERFECT with this adorable image! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. Hope you'll join us again next week!
    Darlene
    A.R.T. DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Lordy...how cute....hey...this is my husband talking over the grill! What a fun card. Now my DT hat: Thank you for joining us in the Doodle Pantry June Challenge. (PS sent DH to store for chix breast for grilling today. He came home with thigh/leg combos. He said they look like chic breast...he didn't read the label. However, today he didn't burn the meat...haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww who doesn't love a BBQ and can you imagine how special it would be with that delightful birdie as the chef:O) A cute and wonderful card Lawren! Thanks f0r joining us at the DPDC#35 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation. Such a cutie image! Thanks for joining our "Digis Only" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card, thanks for linking up at Aud!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Hun :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week

    Hugs Mandy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, love this! Great paper too. Thanks for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 35!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So SUPER cute!! I love this image, and the way you have used it, is such an inspiration! Thank you for joining us at the Doodle Pantry June Challenge #35. And hope to see you back next month! Have a HAPPY DAY!!
    Lorianna DPDT

    ReplyDelete