Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hambo Hoedown - Pennat or Banner

UGHHH!  I am so frustrated so I decided to come post my card for the Hambo Hoedown instead of whinning. ...Nope, I'm going to whine for a moment.  My Kindle is having issues and I'm mad!  I was reading a book, went to close that book and open another and I get an application error.  Now my Kindle will only display the Kindle store and none of my content.

OK, got that off my chest.

Anyway, my Hambo creation this week includes a pennant.  This card does not look how it looked in my head.  In fact I think it's kind of plain.


 I used a digi called Cactus, this week.

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Take care.





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute and very fun card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute, and your doodles around the pennant look great. So glad you were able to play with us this week, and good luck with the Kindle!

    ReplyDelete