Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hambo Hoedown - Case a DT member

Good Morning.  Just a quick post today, running off to church.  

This morning, I would like to share my card for the Hambo Hoedown.  I really liked this week's challenge.  We were to case a DT member's card and there were so many I would like to case...but I had to settle on just one.  This one by Lyn Tomlin:


For my card I used the image called, Toaster.


I like the color scheme and the simplicity of the design.  I think it really has impact.

OK, I have to run.  Take care.



Challenges entered:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Glitter n Sparkle - Use 3 of Something
One Stitch At A Time -Use a Digi

CDAC - Anything Goes

 






free logo - http://www.sparklee.com









8 comments:

  1. Awww Lawren, you did a fabulous job of caseing Lyns wonderful card.I love it and your coloring is excellent. thank you so much for joining in the fun of the hambo hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and I really like the yellow and grey color combo! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combination and great card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lawren! Thanks so much for CASEing me! I love what you did with it and I love the image you used - that one is one that I haven't played with in a while - I think I may need to pull it out of hiding :) Thanks for joining the Hoedown this week!
    Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. two great cards thank youfor joining us at glitter n sparkle good luck
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab love the toaster . Thanks for sharing at glitter n sparkle hugs trisha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great image and the perfect sentiment too. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete