Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Simply Stated...

Good Morning!  It's Tuesday and that means it time to share some inspiration with you using digis from Chi Chi Memories.   CCM has some very cute digis and I hope you will check out the store.

Today I have a simple card to share.  For my project, I used the single flower image from the Spring is Here set. In MS Word. I repeated the images for a panel; printed my sentiment and finally embossed the background for a very quick and simple card.  It's simple but I think it has impact.




I hope you have a great day.

Take care.

Challenge entered:
CDAC - Inspiration challenge




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Too too cute, love the embossed background and the blue flowers are FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great CAS card! Love the little flowers and the textured background. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete