Saturday, June 15, 2013

B I N G O!

Good morning!  It's time for a new challenge at Catch the Bug and this month I am the Biggest Fan!  

This week we are playing BINGO and creating the cutest projects based on the bingo board.



Can you tell which row I used?  I used the last row to create my card.

I hope you will joining us over on the blog.  You could win some adorable images from Bugaboo Stamps.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Digi Haven – Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend - Cute
CDAC - 1, 2, 3 Challenge





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lawren, I like the sweet image, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For The Weekend for our CUTE challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren this is sooo cute! What a sweet little bear and a great sentiment! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete