Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Who's that At the Door?

Good morning.  It's a lovely day in the neighborhood.  LOL!  School is almost out for summer so I am busy trying to get some things done before my daughter is home with me all day.  She needs some projects to occupy her time.

I wanted to share with you a door knob hanger I created this weekend for the FB challenge of The Stamping Chef.  I like how this turned out and the pretty colors.



I hope you have a great day.  Take care.


Challenges entered:
Cheerful Stamp Pad - "My Kind of Gal"
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas - Ribbon or Twine
Crafty Bloggers Network - O's & X's Challenge (Tic Tac Toe)* - Die cuts, flowers, ribbons
Digi Makeover Challenge - Anything Goes
Can You Digi It - Anything But A Card



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful door hanger Lawren. Love the colours and detail.
    Diane xx

    P.S Congratulations....you have won the LCI new release digi for commenting. Please email me on dianeyoungy@hotmailcom and I will send you your digi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and hair on the lady. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun gift idea! Fun colors and embellies! Thanks for joining us at CYDI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cool door hanger! Great colouring on her hair!

    Thank you for playing with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete