Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday Fun with Fresh Brewed Designs

Hi!  We have had the busiest morning ever!  That's a good thing but ow I'm tired.  I just stopped in to share my project for Fresh Brewed Designs.  I was supposed to have this up earlier, I'm sorry.

This week I used a digi named Harmony.  You can find her here.   I did some paper piecing on her dress.  I don't do that often enough.

I love the look of this.
Well, if you stop by the FBD blog you will see some other lovely projects from DT emembers.  Also you can find out about the month long challenge: FLOWERS.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Crafty Calendar - Blooms and Blossoms
Our Creative Corner  -Anything Goes
 
free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 

4 comments:

  1. Harmony turned out great Lawren. I like the paper piecing. It isn't something I've done often myself but hope to do more in the future, especially digital piecing. I also like the flourish and added bling.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete