Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Monday

It's Monday, I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I stayed in the bed most of the day and got up in time to cook Mother's Day dinner full of everything I wanted.  So that was a good day.  LOL!

I have a project to share today.  Meljen's Design has a line of divas and I think they are cute!  I have used Windswept Diva on my altered notebook.
The sentiment is from Ginger's House.


 Isn't she cute!  I hope you have a wonderful week.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
MJD - Mom
Outlawz Monday Greeting - Anything Goes
Craft-deebowz - Anything Goes with a handmade Bow
Sentimental Sundays - For a Special Woman 


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



3 comments:

  1. Another great card Lawren. You have a good eye for color combinations. And it wouldn't be complete without a bow! Thanks again for participating in the Craft-Dee BowZ May challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love that digi! The sentiment is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image. Super cute card.
    TFS your card with at Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Archana
    Owner - www.craftycity.com- Your one Stop Shop
    www.craftcave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete