Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Friday - BEE Happy!

Good Morning, it's Friday!  I am always giddy on Friday.  It's my favorite day of the week!

Today I have a cute tag to share with you.  I had made it for the Fresh Brewed Design 24 Hour challenge and then Heather extended the deadline, so I still get to enter it.  Anyway, I am not a very organized crafter so making something in 24 hours is hard work! LOL!


 The image is called Cutie Pie Honey Bee.  Isn't she adorable?!

Well I hope you all have a great day.  Take care.


Challenges entered:
FBD - Caffine Crazy Chalenge - Glitter

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - The Same Letter (3 feature elements with the same letter.) - (I have used: Bee, Brown, Button
QKR Stampede - Any Winged Creatures
Stampin With The Dragon -  "Tags"





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



4 comments:

  1. suuuper cute! happy you played along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tag! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, QKR DT

    ReplyDelete