Monday, May 20, 2013

Hambo Hoedown - Use Punches

Good Morning.  It's Hambo Hoedown time!  This week the challenge was to use punches.  I am such a hoarder of punches, this was an easy challenge for me.  But I did make sure to use my newest punch (the gears) and one of my oldest punches(the swirls) on this card.

The image I used is called, Robot.


I thought a "Z" fold card would look awesome and I was right.  I like it!

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Card for Men - Fancy Fold
Hambo - Use Punches
Artistic Inspirations - Cards for Men
Card Mania - Sports and/or Stripes
Incy Wincy - Metal Mania
Paper Playtime - Buttons or Brads
Stamps and Fun - Cards for a man/boy
Kaboodle Doodles - Use Stripes or Circles





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and I love your card design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and cute card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card, thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and great card. Thank you for joining us over at Artistic Inspirations this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beatiful and cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!
    Vili

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card Lawren - love the grey and yellow colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a funny card! Thank you for joining us in Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!
    Kaly

    ReplyDelete