Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hambo Hoedown - Choose a letter

Hello.  It's been a while since I played in the Hambo Hoedown.  But this one seemed like something I could do.  Choose a letter of the alphabet and use things on your project that go along with that letter.  So I chose the letter "B".

  
The image I used is called, Dr Needle.  My B items are: blue, brown, birthday card, buttons, band-aids.

I am off.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Hambo Hoedown - Alphabet Challenge
Paper Creators - For the Boys
CMC - Celebrations






free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Lawren! I love the buttons and the band-aids ~ so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I forgot to add, thanks for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEHEHE!!! Well, he can just stay away from me!!! I do not like needles! {shiver} Great image and sentiment for a fun birthday card. LOVE the addition of band-aids! SO CLEVER and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card...

    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card lauren
    Thank you for joining us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete