Friday, May 17, 2013

Fun Friday with Fresh Brewed Designs

Good Morning.  It's Fun Friday!!!!
Today is a busy day.  Later this evening the Girl is participating in the talent show at school.  I can't wait.  She is singing a-ccapella.  She has been infatuated with a-capella singing ever since we saw Pitch Perfect the movie.

Ok so today I have projects to share with you using images from Fresh Brewed Designs.

Summer is coming and so is summer camp, so I created a luggage tag for my daughter's summer tote bag.  The image I used is called Rylee.

Isn't that cute?

For my second project, I used: Fuzzy Chick with Bow stamp & One Cute Chick sentiment.


I love the look of coloring on kraft cardstock.  I'm trying to get better at it.

Have a great day, everyone.

Take care.

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com




1 comment: