Thursday, May 23, 2013

Flutterby Butterfly at Dutch Dare Card Challenges

Good morning.  This is my second post this morning.  It's Flutterby Butterfly at Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week.  That means your creation needs to have butterflies on it, on the paper, somewhere.  

We are sponsored by Sweet N Sassy Stamps and I had the pleasure of designing with a SNSS image.

I used Autumn's Kite for my card.


I hope you will join us for this butterfly challenge.  Hop over to Dutch Dare and see the wonderful creations made to inspire you.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge - My Sentiments Exactly
Use It Tuesday #55 - You Can´t Touch This (use loved supply) - I love this DP, had it for years and hated to cut it
One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi 
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - Butterflies 



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. This is such a cheerful design. Love the design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet this is! Love your butterflies and the cute little image! Thanks for joining us for the Timeless Tuesday butterfly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Love the image and the DP! Thank you for joining our Corrosive Challenge this fortnight.
    Ruza, CDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I love the twine, butterflies and the button. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute image! I love the springy colors you chose. They are so happy! Thanks for playing along at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your image is precious and those butterflies make this card perfect for our challenge this week! So glad you could play along with us at Flourishes! :)

    ReplyDelete