Thursday, May 30, 2013

Delightful Thursday - For Dad

Good Morning and welcome to Delightful Thursday with Digital Delights.   This week, we are making projects for dad.  You know Father's Day is coming.

This week I used Guitar Maycee and License Plate Love Sentiment Set to create a shaped card.  I guess I'm showing my age here but for those who can't tell what shape this is, it's a TV.  Yes, TV's used to be square and had antennas on the top. 

My daughter,had no idea what this was or what an antenna was.  LOL!



I hope you will join us this week celebrating Dad.  Be sure to stop by the blog and see all the wonderful creations the DT made.

Take care.

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



3 comments:

  1. What a great Father's Day card. Will put a smile on any dad's face!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawren!
    This is super cute! Love the license plate sentiment..perfect!
    Hugs,
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the TV shape, fab creation!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete