Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Color Challenge at Paper Pretties

Good Morning.  It's challenge time at Paper Pretties.  This week we are having a color challenge and it's one of my favorite color combinations for crafting....Pink and Green!!!!

This week I have used Cheri in her tutu for my card. 


Love this color combination!

Stop by the blog and see all the lovely eye candy and then link up for your chance to win.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Perfect Sentiment - Make it Feminine
Crafts and Me - Floral Frenzy
Simon Says - Just Because
Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes
CDAC - 1,2,3 Challenge




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



7 comments:

  1. GREAT job Lawren! What a fun image and your design is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love pink and green combo and I fell instantly in love with your sweet card...just great everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this adorable image! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lawren.fab fun image and i love your pretty flowers and stunning colours.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the image and great color combo. vThank you for playing along in the Happy Mail Challenge with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute, cute card! Love the image, it made me laugh. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC EASY AS 1-2-3 CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lawren this is adorable I have to admit It made me laugh, great image! Short story on the side of the freeway here is a sign that says "USED COWS FOR SALE" with a pic of a cow and this made me think of that sign. It is great love it.

    ReplyDelete