Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Where is the time going?

Ok, the day has gotten away from me.  Where is the time going?  I just realized the kids have a little more than 2 months left in school and then it's summer vacation.  Here I still have this years school pictures sitting here and they are almost finished with school.  Where is the time going?

Ok so this week I made a photo holder to hold one of the pictures I'm supposed to send out.  I used an image from The Stamping Chef for the folder.

Close up of Cool Becca Boo

 Opened Folder.


This one is for my mother. I think she will like it.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Lady Anne - Stamp Challenge
Digi Galore - One for the Girls





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 

4 comments:

  1. Your mother WILL love it!!! It's a wonderful card/picture holder!

    Yes, time does have a way of slipping away from us for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Lawren--and great photo, too! :^) Love the pretty papers & colors you chose, love the image & coloring, and love your design! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, love the image you have used and coloured. I'm sure your Mother will love it. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright card, and the photo inside is really pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.

    Anda xxx

    ReplyDelete