Friday, April 12, 2013

Sweet N Sassy Friday

Good Morning.  It's Sweet N Sassy Friday!  It's our 100th challenge at the digi challenge blog and sadly it is also our last challenge for the digi challenge blog.  Korin has got her hands full with the other parts of the business so, she has decided to let this part go.

So for our last challenge we invite you to play along and pick your favorite challenge for the past 100 and create something wonderful.

I have chosen challenge #73 - Hip to be Square.  I love square cards, there's pleanty of canvas to play with.


I hope you will join us for this final challenge.  Please stop by the digi challenge blog and leave some love, pick up some inspiration and join the fun.

Take care.

Challenges entered:
Crafts for Eternity - Wonderful Wings
Stampin for the Weekend - Friendship
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Things with Wings 


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!!! Loving the pink and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren, this is so lovely. Beautiful colors and sentiment. Very inspirational.

    Thanks for spreading your wings with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lawren! I'm so grateful that you've found your way to Word Art Wednesday to fellowship and share your art with us. This card is just amazing and sweet, and I'm looking forward to seeing much more of your lovely art. God has blessed you with such talent, and I'm so thankful to have you share your time and your talents by playing along in our challenge and I truly hope you will continue to share with us and be part of our circle of Christian friends. Your art is delightful and I just want to see MORE! So, I became your newest follower, and I would LOVE to have you follow my personal blog and Word Art Wednesday. I look forward to seeing you again soon, and may God richly bless your days as you craft and share.
    Warmly,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog - Please come follow me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card with a beautiful message. Hope to see more of your work.
    Leona (Creative moments DT)

    ReplyDelete