Friday, April 5, 2013

Sweet N Sassy Friday - Cute and Cuddly

Good Morning, It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And that means it's Sweet N Sassy Challenge Day! This week we are looking for cute and cuddly critters!

I wanted to try something new, so I looked up how to make a criss cross box on the internet.  I thought these things turn out bigger, but this one didn't; just large enough for a little sweet treat.


I used Jelly Bean's Carrot Digital Stamp on my box.  He is such a sweetie.  Speaking od sweetie's....It's Korin's birthday today.  (Korin is the owner of Sweet N Sassy).  I just want to wish her a wonderful and blessed birthday.  Enjoy.


This card uses Cookies for Cocoa Digital Stamp.  

Take care.




free logo - http://www.sparklee.com



2 comments:

  1. What a cute box. I will have to look up how to make one. I really like the button/bow embellishment. It adds such a great touch. The Cocoa card is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawren, your criss-cross box turned out too adorable and, I think, just the perfect size for your little treats!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete