Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Paper Pretties Wednesday - Flowers

Good Morning and welcome to Paper Pretties Wednesday!   This week week we are all about the spring flowers.  So get busy making your projects that include flowers.

I have a cute little sample for you.  I have used Hialeah for my image this week.


Stop by the blog and see the other DT creations, you will be inspired.  Then link up for your chance to win.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
CDAC - Seasonal Fun

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com






3 comments:

  1. Just precious! I love the spring motif. I also love you CAS sketch. I have had no mojo for sketches or paper and you have done a great job on both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty spring colors and that delightful image you used, Lawren. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC SEASONAL CHALLENGE.

    Christine - CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawren, another lovely card. Beautiful colors and I love the image. Thanks for joining us for the Seasonal Fun Challenge at CDAC.

    Peggy T.
    CDAC Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete