Monday, April 29, 2013

New digi Release at Fresh Brewed Designs

Good Morning.  It's digi release day at Fresh Brewed Designs.  There's a couple of new images released today and I had the pleasure of working with one.  The image is called Shirt and I thought it was perfect for my Father's Day gift bag.


My dad hasn't worn a shirt and tie in a very long time; he's retired now 16 years, but I still think he'd get a kick out of this. 

Be sure to stop by the store and see all the new released images and while you're there check out the current promotion. There's a 'free digi with purchase' promotional coupon.(you get a free digi of equal or lesser value).  The code is * newdigis *.

Take care.





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. This is really neat! I love how you created the bag with matching tag. The colors, papers, image are all so soft yet still very masculine! My dad is a pastor so he wears a tie ALL of the time. I can't seem to get my husband to wear one hardly at all though :)

    So happy to have you on the team!
    Big smiles and hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 16 years I bet your dad will get a kick out of this and I know he will love it. You did an amazing job show case this digi. And I love that little add tag. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful fun way to give your Dad his gift! I love it! I am so happy to be on this DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous gift bag and I really like that tag too.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift bag! I love it. I like gift bags with personal touches. It makes the gift so much more special.Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete