Thursday, April 25, 2013

I Appreciate You

Good Morning and welcome to Delightful Thursday.  It's challenge time at Delightful Challenges and this week we are showing our appreciation.

We are making I appreciate you card.  I have used Splish Splash Susie & Fall Sentiments Set from Digital Delights for my sample.


I hope you will join us at the challenge blog and see all the wonderful creations the DT made and then link up for your chance to win.

Take care.

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com





4 comments:

  1. Hi Lawren,
    Love your adorable card! Fantastic coloring! Great design and papers too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawren! Just love your sweet card! The colors you chose are perfect!
    Hope you have a Blessed day
    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the colours & papers!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete