Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Tuesday - Duct Tape Crafts

Good Morning.  I'm stopping by to share a couple of crafts my daughter and I have been doing.  At Girl Scouts the girls had a guest who taught them to make wallets and hair bows out of fancy duct tape.  Needless to say, duct tape crafts have taken off in our house. 

With the help of You Tube, may daughter made these duct tape flowers.

They're pretty heavy.  Duct tape is a heavy material to work with.
I've been busy making duct tape magnetic picture frames.  I love the way Easter photos turned out and I thought they'd make wonderful presents for my parents.



So that's what we have been up to.

Take care.



free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:

  1. Great projects!!! I purchased some duct tape but wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with it; hadn't thought of frames! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete