Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Saturday

OMG, I'm glad the morning is over.  This morning has been busy busy busy.  My daughter decided she wanted to be in the school talent show, so we had to go to try-outs and listen to the howling..oops, I meant singing.  LOL!  I'm going to take some Tylenol.

Anyway, I have a card to share today.  I tried again for a masculine card.  Is there no embellishments for male cards except buttons?  I think my card is plain, but I like how it turned out.


The image is from Doodle Pantry.

Take care.


Challenges entered:
Doodle Pantry - Use a DP image
Aud Sentiments - For A Guy
CCEE Stampers - Recipe 2 DP, 1 Circle, 1 Square
Ruby's Rainbow - Happy Birthday
Stampavie and More - For a Boy
Digital Tuesday - Boys
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Die cuts - free - buttons) 
 

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com 



 




11 comments:

  1. How adorable, I love your card. Thanks, so much for joining us in the CCEE Stampers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Lawren, lovely colouring and design! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#33!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a funny card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfull card. well funny.
    Thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card - and awesome coloring = I think this will work very well for a guy card. Thanks for joining us at DPDC33 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card is fun and fabulous!! Love the buttons and the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lawren, I don't think your card is plain at all! I think you did an awesome job on your "man" card and the buttons work great!!!

    Love-love that image! LOL!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorites....I love them all... but this one makes me giggle. Gosh, I love how you colored so maybe I need to rethink my pre-colored and sorta case yours....it's so cute and pretty and fun all rolled up into one. Now my DT hat. Thank you for joining us this month in the Doodle Pantry challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card.
    Thanks for playing along at Stampavie & More this time - Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card. I agree, not many embellishments for masculine cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely colours and great image!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete