Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fabulous Folds at Paper Pretties

Good Morning, it's Paper Pretties Wednesday!  You know what that means, it's Challenge time!!!!!  This week we are doing one of my favorite challenges.  We are looking for fabulous Folds.  So that  means you get to try out one of those folds you have been dying to try.  I did.

I have wanted to try a three fold card and I found a tutorial here. This turned out so pretty (I think).




I used a Quote from the Blessings Sentiment Set at Paper Pretties.

I hope you will join us this week.  Head over to the blog and see the lovely inspiration the DT has for you and link up for your chance to win.

Take care.

Lawren


Challenges entered:
Craft Room - So Sentimental
Sweet Stamps - Use 3 of something (I have 3 folds and 3 flowers)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
CDAC - 1, 2, 3 Challenge 





free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Lawren,
    Very sweet fold and the sentiment is really a line we should keep before our eyes daily. I love the colors.
    We appreciate seeing what you have created and posted with us at here Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Lawren! I love those awesome folds, the sweet colors, and that amazing sentiment. Just incredible, and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing with us in this week's challenge. It's a blessing to have you fellowship and play along with us. Thanks for stopping by to share!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this lovely and beautiful card at Craft-Room "So Sentimental" Challenge, good luck and welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty Lawren!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC 1-2-3 CHALLENGE
    Sandi ♥ Member of the CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete